Our dust collector filters are utilized for a variety of systems, including Farr, Donaldson Torit, and Dust Hog, and beyond, within a range of fields. Discover how we can assist your industry with our products today.
Use Our Dust Collector Filters in Your Application
AirMax is your destination for industrial dust collector filters. Our goal is to improve the air quality in your facility, leading to a safer and more productive workspace.
Included below are some of the sectors we serve with our line of dust collector filters:
- Industrial processing - Shop our site for the most advanced and reliable dust collectors available for a variety of industrial processes.
- Construction/aggregate – Use our products in conjunction with trucks, asphalt, cement crushing, and bridge/mobile blasting applications.
- Automotive – Start using our advanced filters which can handle harmful dust that is emitted in various automotive applications.
- Food processing – Reduce the risk of combustible dust fires and prevent cross-contamination while improving air quality for your employees with the help of our parts.
- Metal/machining – Collect dust from grinding, buffing, and polishing in the metalworking industry with our components.
- Pharmaceuticals – Benefit from dust collection and containment when you use our filters, as pharmaceutical manufacturing can produce toxic dust.
Purposes of Using Dust Collector Filters
If you’re in an industry that uses dust collector filters, you understand the benefits of having and regularly replacing them. These benefits can include the following:
- Keeping the air in an industrial facility clear
- Helping to ensure a safe working environment
- Providing an atmosphere where employees can work efficiently
- Removing dust so other equipment can run proficiently
Shop Our Dust Collector Filters and More
While you are picking up dust collector filters, be sure to check out some of the other products we carry for your industry:
- Cartridge filters – Conveniently shop by part number or by brand
- Industrial blowers – Get a quote for one of our blower models
- Cages and bag filters – We carry baghouse cages, bag filters, and pleated bag filters
- Miscellaneous parts – We supply a number of parts to enhance and repair your air filtration systems
Shop Our Filters for Your Application Today
From industrial processing to metal/machining and beyond, we have the products you need to keep your employees safe and equipment running at its highest capacity.
If you are interested in learning more about the products we offer for your industry, please contact us today.