Premium Welding Air Filters from AirMax
Maintaining air quality is essential for any kind of manufacturing facility, but the needs of the welding and fabrication fields make air quality of particular importance.
Poor air quality brought about by fumes, gases, and contaminating particles can lead to health issues for workers, unsanitary and problematic conditions, reduced efficiency, downtime, and more. This is why having proper welding air filters and filtration systems in place is key to keeping your facility operating to the best of its ability. Read on to discover everything AirMax Filters can provide when it comes to industrial air filtration for metalworking.
The Major Benefits of Using Welding Industrial Air Filters in Your Operations
Welding air filters and their associated systems and accessories are extremely advantageous, and at times can be quite necessary, within welding, fabrication, and other harsh and hazardous environments. Benefits of using them include:
- Removing fumes and particles – Since welding can produce harmful fumes and gases, including dangerous substances like nitrogen oxides, metal oxides, and ozone, clearing a workspace’s air via welding fume extraction systems is of paramount importance to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Keeping workers healthy – Employees in a welding or fabrication setting are regularly exposed to the harmful substances mentioned above, and over time and without proper ventilation in place, some of these substances can lead to eye irritation, respiratory problems, long-term lung damage, and other health issues. Operating a well-ventilated facility significantly reduces such risks, however, ensuring worker safety and avoiding legal liabilities.
- Complying with regulations – The occupational health and safety regulations outlined by state and federal authorities often require effective ventilation and industrial air filtration for metalworking facilities. Adhering to such legal requirements is necessary to remain operational, just highlighting another reason that welding air filters are so needed.
- Improving working environments – Along with the health aspects associated with keeping a workspace well ventilated, facilities can benefit from increased visibility, cleanliness, and comfort. All of these factors can help prevent accidents and make for a more efficient production timeline.
- Protecting equipment – When particles and contaminants are produced during welding and fabrication work, they can land on various surfaces, including facility equipment. Over time, these materials can build up and cause corrosion and damage to equipment, reducing their useful lifespan. Reliable welding fume extraction systems help to guard against this.
Our Products for Welding Fume Extraction Systems
When you choose AirMax Filters for fabrication and welding air filters, know that we’re your source for all parts and accessories as well. Product options include:
All of our product categories contain diverse options, with varied sizing, power, and application possibilities depending on the given item. Feel free to review our many offerings at the above links and consult with our team if you have questions about specific application use.
Contact Us for Welding Air Filters and More
Ready to improve the air quality and safety of your facility? Reach out to the team at AirMax today and we can discuss the best filtration options for you!