HEPA Filters for the Pharmaceutical Field
HEPA, also known as “high-efficiency particulate air,” is the name for a special type of filter that gets rid of particles like dirt, pollen, spores, bacteria, smoke, and other items that come from outdoor pollution. It’s with HEPA filters that the medical community is able to keep environments safe and free from contaminants.
AirMax Filters is proud to provide industrial filters that contribute to cleaner, high-quality air for environments such as labs, hospitals, and other medical settings. Our HEPA filters for pharmaceutical manufacturing are durable and provide top-notch release properties.
How HEPA Filters Work
As mentioned above, the main role of a HEPA filter in hospitals or other settings is to facilitate airflow while trapping any harmful particles or bacteria within a fine mesh. There are three ways that particles are trapped in HEPA filters, which include:
- Impaction – This is when the larger particles enter the filter’s fibers and stick to them.
- Interception – Air flows through the fibers of the filter so it can push particles around them. If the particles are smaller, they stick to the filter rather than passing through.
- Diffusion – This process is key in HEPA filters for pharmaceutical environments, as it stops the tiniest particles like those of viruses from getting through.
The Importance and Benefits of Utilizing HEPA Filters in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
HEPA filters for pharmaceutical environments help maintain a clean and sterile area, ensuring patient safety. HEPA filters also help prevent airborne contamination and by further spreading of harmful contaminants. In addition to maintaining air quality, by using a HEPA filter in hospitals or other medical settings, you can reap benefits such as:
- Saving money – By purchasing HEPA filters, you will improve your energy efficiency. These savings in energy costs allow money to be spent in other areas.
- Meeting safety standards – Ensuring proper air quality helps comply with health and safety guidelines required at the hospital. Additionally, it provides a better environment for any patients or staff members within a facility.
- Reducing the spread of illness – At a hospital, you are more at risk of getting sick and being exposed to contaminants than in other places. Improving air filtration by using a HEPA filter in pharmaceutical manufacturing allows you to keep your staff and patients safer.
- Facilitating a seamless workflow – Sickness and other illnesses can harm employees and reduce the efficiency of your team. With clean air, you can continue with typical day-to-day patient care, surgeries, and more.
Choose AirMax for HEPA Filters for Pharmaceutical Environments
We are your go-to source for HEPA filters for pharmaceutical solutions. Our goal is to create a seamless experience for our customers, offering filters that perform optimally and are shipped quickly.
In addition to these aspects, by choosing AirMax, you’ll reap benefits that include:
- Expertise – Our dedicated team has done and seen it all. For all your questions regarding applications of our products, our team is here to help.
- Vast inventory – We offer a sizeable inventory that is always well-stocked, so we’ll be sure to have the product you’re looking for. Due to this, we can ship your filter the same day it is ordered.
Purchase Your HEPA Filters for Hospitals Today
At AirMax Filters, we want to ensure that you’re utilizing your HEPA filters for pharmaceutical uses to their full potential. If you’re ready to improve the cleanliness and air quality of your hospital, contact our team today!