Our Team of Dust Collector Filter Cartridge Distributors Answers Your FAQs
As your go-to industrial dust collector filter suppliers, we want to make sure you are using your filters to their fullest potential. This starts with understanding how they operate, who can benefit from them, and more. Read some of our frequently asked questions to get a better sense of dust collector filters.
What is an industrial dust collector filter?
Utilized as a part of dust collection systems, dust collector filters are used to trap and collect particulate matter from the air to promote better air quality.
What are the different types of dust collector filters?
As your industrial dust collector filter distributor, we are here to help you find the right filters for your dust collection system. Here are the different types of dust filter collectors available:
What are some common brands of dust collector filters?
There are so many different brands of dust collector filters available on the market. Some of the most common ones that industrial dust collector filter distributors can supply include:
How do dust collector filters work?
By using various filtration mechanisms, dust filters separate particles from the air and trap them before they can be breathed in by employees or cling to machines. Filters are composed of porous media that allows air to pass through while stopping harmful particles.
What industries do you serve as industrial dust collector filter distributors?
As dust collector filter distributors, we serve the following industries:
- Industrial processing
- Food processing
What are the benefits of using industrial dust collector filters?
Using industrial dust collector filters helps your equipment run smoothly while protecting your employees and facility. Additional benefits of using industrial dust collector filters include:
- Improving air quality – Removing dust particles from the air by using a dust collector filter can lessen airborne contaminants, improving the air quality in your facility. This reduces the risk of respiratory issues and allergies and creates a safer work environment.
- Meeting industry regulations – Numerous industries set regulations for air quality, and by using industrial dust collector filters you can adhere to such regulations and avoid fines.
- Boosting equipment performance – When dust accumulates on your equipment, it can inhibit performance and cause downtime due to cleaning. Having dust collector filters prevents this, however, allowing for better equipment functionality.
- Protecting the environment – You can contribute to the health of the planet and lessen pollution with effective dust collection by reducing the amount of dust emitted into the environment.
How do I choose a dust collector filter?
There are several factors to consider before selecting a filter from your dust collector filter cartridge distributor, including the following:
- Size of particles you need to capture
- Type of particles you come into contact with
- The airflow volume you need to maintain
- The space you have available for the filter
- Any regulations that are set by the industry
A division of AMI Group, AirMax is part of a group of companies in
the industrial machinery and equipment industry. Its parent company, AM
Industrial Group, created the AirMax division as the need for
after-market replacement filters became increasingly important. AirMax
is now thriving – selling and shipping filters to keep our customers’
dust collectors running efficiently and effectively. Select AirMax as
your industrial dust collector filter supplier of choice.
What Our Customers Say
"Excellent personal service and follow-up. Knowledgeable and expert staff..."
Phil from GA
"Everyone is always a pleasure to work with."
Steven from FL
Jeff from AL
"The entire staff was very polite, knowledgeable and professional to deal with."
Chad from IN
CONTACT AIRMAX TODAY →
AirMax Is Your Go-To Dust Collector Filter Cartridge Distributor
AirMax Filters is an industrial dust collector filter supplier located in Cleveland, Ohio. We carry a variety of products that are designed to improve air quality and productivity in your workspace.
Air filter replacement recommendations vary depending on your facility and application, but chances are if you haven’t checked your filters in a while, it could be time for them to be replaced. The right time to change them is before a filter gets too clogged. Clogged filters often mean that the line or process has to be shut down. As dust collector filter cartridge distributors, we can provide filters that are customized, specially sized, or ready to be used in a tough application.
When to Replace Your Dust Collector Filter
Some businesses forget to monitor and replace their air filters as often as they should. This can lead to a number of issues in your facility – the most prominent being a reduction in air quality and lowered safety for your crew.
When the pressure differential gauge on your dust collector reads 6” or above, the filters need to be replaced. (This can vary slightly depending on application). Generally speaking, though, if the pressure rises above 6” this indicates a drop in airflow. Additionally, if you’ve reached a point where you can visibly see particles in the air, it is likely time to replace your filters.
Regularly replacing your air filters contributes to an overall cleaner and more efficient workspace and can ensure better air quality in your facility, benefiting production.
AirMax Filters is an industrial dust collector filter distributor that carries a wide array of products crafted to help you improve the air quality of your workspace. If you have questions about improving air flow in your building or choosing the right product for your space or applications, contact one of our professional customer service representatives today.
AirMax Filters is an industrial dust collector filter distributor which carries diverse brands and products that contribute to overall cleaner, higher-quality air for warehouses, industrial spaces, and other workplaces. The benefits of changing your air filters regularly go beyond safety and efficiency. They can also extend the lifetime of your equipment and workspace.
At AirMax, we have an extensive inventory in stock that is made in the U.S.A. and ready to ship same day. Some of our products include:
- Cartridge filters – Conveniently shop by part number or by brand
- Industrial Dust Collector Blowers – Get a quote for one of our blower models
- Cages & bag filters – We carry baghouse cages, bag filters, and pleated bag filters
- Miscellaneous parts – We supply a number of parts to enhance and repair your air filtration systems
Higher volume orders can typically qualify for exclusive savings. Call us today at 216-716-8200 to learn more about how to stretch your dollar while selecting the correct filter for your dust collector.
Contact AirMax Filters Today!
AirMax Filters, your go-to Cleveland-based industrial dust collector filter supplier and distributor, wants to help you find the right air filtration products for your facility today.